What Permits are required for building a house (infill or subdivision, Land severance)?

If there is an existing structure on the lot that is to be removed a demolition permit would be required.

In addition, a Grading Permit must be obtained from the Building Standards Department prior to application for the associated Building Permit.

Leave a Reply